Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
The perfect tubeless sealant for Downhill, Enduro and Road cycling.
- Seals holes up to 6mm
- Lasts up to six months
- UV dye to easily find punctures
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
Minimum amount per tyre:(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
How do I clean No Puncture off my kit?
Unfortunately, it seems that all tyre sealants can stain! If No Puncture Hassle sprays on your kit out on the trail, try to rinse the affected area straight away with clean water from your bottle and then wipe off as soon as possible with a damp cloth. Key Tip! Try not to let the sealant dry before you can wash your kit properly at home!!
We would then advise rinsing again with clean water as soon as you’re home, now use a pre-wash product (check fabric is compatible first!) before cleaning your kit in the washing machine with a good laundry detergent. Alternatively, you can hand wash with a good liquid cleaner as quickly as possible. (always follow manufacturers washing instructions).
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink!