For either bicycle or motorcycle, to refill your Nano-Tech cleaner.
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill concentrate! It’s the same award-winning cleaner but in concentrated form!
Each 5L concentrate will mix with water for up to 20 litres of Bike cleaner.
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
*Only contents are biodegradable.
- Shake pouch / bottle to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children.