A great gravel bike frame blends the lively handling of a race bike with the ruggedness of a cyclocross machine and the comfort of a tourer. That's a tricky balancing act to get right, but the Nuroad C:62 Pro pulls it off. Lightweight carbon construction and careful attention to detail mean it's tough, comfortable and versatile. The full carbon fork features lowrider rack mounts, while integrated carrier and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise. It's practical, too - huge clearances mean you can run 45mm tyres without mudguards, or 40mm with.
Meet the Nuroad C:62 Pro. Blending the comfort and low weight of a full carbon gravel chassis with Shimano's gravel-specific GRX 1x11 groupset, it's got everything you need to explore further afield. The Fulcrum wheelset features rims designed to suit the rigours of allroad riding, with a wide bed that's ideal for the grippy Schwalbe tyres we've selected. Add the power of hydraulic disc brakes and the comfort of a full carbon fork and Newmen carbon seatpost, and you've no more excuses left. Where will it take you next weekend?
- FRAME C:62 Advanced Twin Mold, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Fender/Rack & Kickstand Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- SIZE XS (50cm), S (53cm), M (56cm), L (58cm), XL (61cm)
- FORK CUBE C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, Internal Light Cable Option, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- CRANKSET Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-HG601-11
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Rapid Red 900 Disc, 700x22C, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE ACID Bartape CX
- SEAT POST Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Semi-Integrated
- SADDLE Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT 9,4 kg
- COLOUR carbon´n´red
- ART. NO 580300