A SMART TRAINER THAT CHECKS ALL THE BOXES
Looking for a smart direct-drive trainer? FLUX S Smart is the ideal indoor training companion — made to help you sweat while cycling with your favourite apps.
- You care a lot. So we measure your data to within 3% accuracy
- Go ahead and launch into full beast mode. This trainer is extra quiet
- Climb that leaderboard with your favourite apps, including Zwift and Tacx
- Feel the burn. Simulated inclines can withstand your hardest sprints
- Ride full out or standing on the pedals. This trainer can take it
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS 670 x 642 mm
- WEIGHT 22.8 kg
- HEIGHT 460 mm
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION : ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- CONTROL BY : Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- READ OUT ON : Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
IN THE BOX
- Flux S Smart Trainer
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Axle end caps for use with 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm thru axles
- 1-month Tacx Premium software
- 1-month Zwift membership software trial
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 3%.
READY TO SPRINT
The well-balanced design and large footprint of the FLUX S Smart trainer ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 1,500 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 10% gradient.
A MORE REALISTIC RIDE
At 7 kg, a heavy flywheel ensures a realistic ride feel and good responsiveness.
SMOOTH AND SILENT
This direct-drive trainer is designed to bring vibration and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
FLUX S Smart communicates via Bluetooth® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
ABLE TO STAND ALONE
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect FLUX S Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.